Saturday 5 January 2019

Saturday 5th January 2019

Just brushed me teeth, filled Mitzi's water bowl right to the top and opened the back door for her.  When it gets a bit lighter out there I'll take her for her morning stroll.  Apparently she poo'd in the back yard overnight so hopefully that means she won't poo on her walk.

The virus scan is at 59%, so it's done 28% overnight and hopefully means it'll finish before bedtime so that we can have our curry for tea and maybe the lasagne tomorrow?  I like take away's like curry and lasagne 'cos they're not usually dripping in oil and are healthier than chips or Chinese 'cos they're not deep fried!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  350% this morning, so there's 1500% extra in the bank as of now, which is 15 days walks extra so far this week.

The poor pup is so hungry when we've come back from her walk that she starts eating her food before I've even finished putting it into her bowl!

I think we're both still recovering from yesterday's marathon, but we were only 100% off doing the same again today!

Totally awesome!

Just need to do another 350% tomorrow and my OCD will be happy lol
***

The fitness tracker is back around my ankle now.  I've given up with the app on my smartphone 'cos it's still saying 0 steps and 0km and 0 hours of sleep so I'm gonna uninstall the app and just go with what the tracker says when I go to bed each night.  👌
***

Virus scan is at 62% now, so it's speeding along like a good 'un and there's 10 hours before we order tea so hopefully it'll be pretty much done by then.

What sort of curry do you reckon I should get... it'll be a vegetarian curry and I'm allergic to dairy, so Korma's are out, had a Biriyani last time but that was soooo long ago that I don't want to explode my tastebuds with the first bite, so do I go a step down with the spiciness or stick with the Biriyani?
***

Steve's just said that Biriyani's are "quite mild" so I'm gonna give Rogan Josh a try and hope it's not too explosive otherwise I'll be spending most of tomorrow in the bathroom!  lol
***

OK, so I've decided I'm gonna have a vegetable Rogan Josh, but what about the rice?  Do I have boiled rice, pilau rice or vegetable pilau rice??  I know what boiled rice is, but have never had pilau rice and I'm thinking that the vegetables will fill me up even quicker too!

What do you reckon I should get please?
***

Apparently the pilau rice is more authentic, but if you bite into the cardamon pods they taste like flour, so I'm going with vegetable rogan josh, boiled rice and a plain naan.  I just want to apologise for the smelly farts tomorrow!  lol
***

Just taken me supplements and they all went down really easily again, so it's not the time I take them, but rather what's gone down my throat in the time between taking the pup for her walk and trying to swallow the pills.  Usually it's just a mouthful of squash then I try taking them which rarely worked, but yesterday and this morning I had a mug of coffee and several mouthfuls of pop as well as the mouthful of squash before the first pill so that my throat could slowly wake up and relax which let the pills go down really easily.

Just need to slow my routine down a bit is all and taking the pills will be fine and dandy every morning, hopefully.
***

Virus scan is at 70% now, so it's done 11% in 5 hours - hope it doesn't take 15 hours to do the last 30% lol
***

74% now, so 4% in 2 hours.  The curry place opens at 5pm and I very much doubt it'll be finished in 2 hours so I'll put it on the floor while I eat the curry then put it back on the table when I'm finished eating.
***

Another 4% in 2 hours, so I'm thinking it'll be another all-nighter again  😞  Not to worry though, it'll be finished by the time I come down in the morning, back everything up while it gets late then shut down to give the battery a rest while I'm out with the pup.

Gonna do a couple of surveys then have me tea and head to bed for hopefully another early night.
***

80% at 6pm so it'll prolly be finished soon after I go to bed!  lol
***

84% at 7.30pm so it's speeding up slightly... 4% in 1.5 hours instead of 2 hours so it'll be finished at about 3am.
***

That curry was gorgeous!  No spice at all for the first third at least of it then it suddenly hit me and didn't stop!

Don't think I'll have the Naan bread again though... either that or try it once more with a wetter curry.  Our arses are going to stink tomorrow lol

Gonna take my prescription, finish reading chapter 2 then head to bed 'cos I'm done in!
***

That's my prescription taken and I've got earache again now... forgotten just how painful it is because I'm pretty sure I haven't had it since I burst my eardrum in childhood!
***

I'm off to bed now... back again tomorrow morning when hopefully the virus scan will be finished.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment