Thursday 26 September 2019

Thursday 26th September 2019

Mornin' all.

The puppy's coming home today❗❗❗

This afternoon to be exact❗  Can't wait❗

Gonna have a shower and wash my hair when the backups have finished.  The full virus scan finished at about 2.45am and shut my laptop down, so it's just the backups now then that's me sorted for another week.

Time for me supplements while I'm waiting for my documents to finish off backing up.
➰➰➰

First pills of the day are swallowed - pretty easily this morning.  Not the easiest ever but not the worst either, which hopefully means that today won't be too bad.
➰➰➰

The FitBit has just arrived... hope it lasts longer than the first one (3 months) lol  It's already better than the second one 'cos it actually turns on ๐Ÿคฃ
➰➰➰

Gotta download the app onto my likkle laptop - brb❗
➰➰➰

Just activated my account and gotta charge it up before I use it apparently 'cos there's some kind of update to it.  Hope it doesn't take long❗
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium swallowed and my FitBit is smiling at me now, instead of telling me how full the battery is, so maybe that means it's fully charged❓❓
➰➰➰

Steve's just given me a 10 minute warning for lunch, so I'll hopefully remember to get the FitBit set up after we've eaten, 'cos apparently it'll take "at least 30 minutes".

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That was a yummy lunch!  Pasta and meat-free balls!  The cheese was a touch too strong and overpowering, but other than that it was good❗

Time to update the FitBit now.
➰➰➰

The puppy's hoooommmmmeeee!!!
➰➰➰

Just taken the puppy out for our daily stroll - total extra's already this week, after only walking her for 2 days, is already 1200% extra and that's taking off the whole week's walks too.  Weekly total percents without taking any at all is 1900% in only two days (Monday and today) because she was taken back to Steve's cousin on Monday afternoon and didn't get back until this afternoon, so that's not bad going at all❗
➰➰➰

I'm already enjoying having the Fitbit and as long as it keeps working beyond the New Year, it'll be getting a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review from me.  Apparently it automatically logs your sleep and it's water resistent up to 50 metres, I've just got to thoroughly dry it after it gets wet, which is to be expected.  The app is linked to my email address on the laptop rather than on my phone so I'll see what happens when I sign in tomorrow❗  It keeps track of what you eat and drink too which was a pleasant surprise... wonder if it'll put that in the report dooberry too❓

I've set my target daily steps to the minimum of 2000 (it won't go any lower) and I've already done 1,297 of 'em in about 5 hours which is awesome, especially as it seems to count side steps too.

Since lunchtime, I've already walked just over half a mile too, just from going to the bathroom, the kitchen and walking the puppy, which is awesome❗
➰➰➰

I've increased my daily steps target from 2000 a day (which I achieved in about 4 hours) to 3500 a day.  If that's easily achievable tomorrow then I'll up it to 5000 steps a day, which is only 3000 steps off a healthy person's average according to the app.  I can sooo do this... it's already motivated me to walk the puppy which I wasn't intending to do this morning before I got it.  I'll see what it's like after a week and take it from there ๐Ÿ˜„
➰➰➰

Just taken me last three pills of the day so I'm gonna head to ๐Ÿ›beddy-byes๐Ÿ›Œ now for an early night... bet I'm still awake at 10pm though ๐Ÿคฃ

Nite nite orl ๐ŸŒ™
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment