Tuesday 24 September 2019

Tuesday 24th September 2019

Mornin' all.

I'm already missing the puppy dog and it's not even 18 hours since she went❗  Not that I'm counting or anything 🤣  I'm sure she's fine and all that jazz, but the house feels empty without her here❗
➰➰➰

Taken me first 5 pills of the day.  They went down relatively easily (not the best but far from the worst too), so hopefully today will be an OK-ish day.
➰➰➰

Just agreed to review a book aimed at Young Adults, but my anti-virus programme needs to restart my laptop, so gonna do that now... brb❗
➰➰➰

I don't usually talk about politics to anyone publically, but will listen to other people's opinions respectfully whether their views are the same as mine or not, but this a rare occasion so I'm gonna express my views publically for a change... don't get used to it though, it's a rare occurance that I'm commenting on so I think it deserves a rare, public, political opinion from me.

Our Prime Minister's decision to prorogue parliment for 5 weeks, has been found unlawful, which means that he intentionally lied to Her Majesty (the Queen of the British Empire).  Not just by one or two votes difference, but unanimously, by all of the 11 judges❗❗

I personally reckon Brexit should be cancelled entirely and that our PM should be locked in the Tower of London for life.  I would love to say that he should be put in the stocks and pounded with rotten fruit for 5 hours a day, every day, for at least a month (I realise that this happened back in the 15-17th century according to Steve, which is sooo historical and far from modern, but so is what the PM has done, IMNSHO).  There should also be another General Election and hopefully, at some point in the near future, a law that no MP (or potential MP during the approach to an election) is allowed to lie to not only HM the Queen but to the voters too!  If there was more honesty in the Government then there would, potentially, not only be more voters but a happier democracy too❗

End of my political opinions, normal service will be resumed after lunch lol
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken, so I'm sorted for pills until 7pm-ish tonight.  I've decided that I am going to take my supplements tomorrow morning, just like every morning, so that the blood test will get an accurate view of all my levels.  I'll warn the Phlebotomist that I've taken them a few hours before the blood test, so any spike is to be expected.

Might phone my GP surgery just to check that that's the right thing to do when they re-open at 2pm as much for reassurance as anything.  If they say not to take them then I won't, but if they give their blessing to take them then I will, for the moment though I will take them.  You watch me forget to call them now though 🤣
➰➰➰

Just heard about taking the supplements and I can still take them tomorrow morning❗  Yes❗❗❗  Didn't remember to call until 5.45pm though - completely forgot, just as I predicted at lunchtime 🤣  Means I won't be struggling through the morning, which is even better❗  👍👍👍
➰➰➰

Taken me last 3 pills of the day, so I can finish reading this book then review it before heading to bed.
➰➰➰

Just finished reading and reviewing the book, so I'm off to bed now.  🛌

Nite nite orl!  😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment