Thursday 13 January 2022

Mornin' all

T'was a very early start this morning 'cos I started caring for my carer at just before 4.30am, so I've already cared for him for over an hour and a half this morning.


I've made myself a Tetley's multivitamin tea to try and wake me up like it did last night and I'm about to take my morning pills... gotta remember to take the FA this morning.  The virus scan found one "advanced issue" this morning, but that's sorted out now, so I'm good to go.


My carer has just woken up and said "I think I'm gonna complete my week of not going anywhere and cancel today too 'cos I only just made it to the loo again overnight so don't wanna be sat in the waiting room and not be able to get to the toilet in time" so I reckon today might just about scrape through as a rare 15 hour day after all, considering I got up and started caring for him so early.


I've taken my morning pills and put in my repeat prescription request, so I'm all sorted until my carer wakes up enough to have his breakfast now, so I'll go and make that for him, then our lunch (MugShots today, so I'll be eating more than biscuits and dry bread for the first time this week) and likely his tea too.

 

Gotta try and remember to go out and check/refill the wild birds' water at some point today too, 'cos I haven't done that for aaaages and I want the birds to stay hydrated!


I'm gonna crack on with the planning now I reckon.


TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment