Tuesday 25 October 2022

As I think I predicted yesterday...

...or was it this morning, we're not having a proper lunch again, just the same as we had yesterday and today's things have been moved to "a later lunch tomorrow" instead, so I'll be having 2 slices of toast and 2 mince pies and Steve'll be having 4 slices of toast, 3 mince pies, a sharing packet of crisps all to himself (like usual) and an entire packet of biscuits to himself (like usual) for lunch today.  

 

Not at all happy about it, but I'm used to it now.  

 

I'm predicting that he'll find an excuse not to cook tomorrow afternoon either and will want a MugShot for lunch instead, so I'll have made 9 meals for him by the time I go to bed tomorrow and he won't have made any for me.  It'll be the same on Thursday 'cos of his regular medical appointment so he'll just want a mug of instant soup, which'll take the tally up to 12 meals by me and none by him.  Friday is onion rings, prolly made by me which takes it up to 15-0 to me.  Saturday is potentially the only lunch he'll make this week but I'll still make his breakfast and tea, which makes it 17-1 by the time I head to bed on Saturday.  Sunday is potentially another lunch made by me, with Steve just helping to dish up when it's all cooked so it'll be 20-1 to me by the time I head to bed on Sunday... apparently he "make[s] all her meals and drinks for her" though, which is utter bullshit 'cos he hasn't made a single drink for me this year (other than the squashes so that I can take my pills) and only cooks a maximum of 3 times on a very good week.


Apparently he's the carer though <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment