Tuesday 9 March 2010

I want to get but don't have the money for...

Me again!

I want to get a smartphone and laptop but I'm over £600 overdrawn at the bank so it won't be happening for a while unfortunately!! :-(

If you know of a legal way to earn about £2000 without becoming a spammer then let me know please so that I can get both!

I might ask Steven to get together with my family and get me a laptop for our anniversary at the end of June and again for my birthday at the beginning of October so that I can get a smartphone... can I wait that long though?

3 comments:

  1. I've just found a smartphone for £180 at The Link and there is a laptop I want to get for almost £700 and I've got all the pressies I need to get (except my brother) until October so as long as I don't spend anything else I'll be able to afford both by the start of July! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! I hope you get your new toys by July!

    ReplyDelete