Wednesday 20 April 2011

I'm getting impatient lol

It's only been three days since I emailed an independent publisher about the books I'm writing and first off I was nervous then realised I'd made a mistake in the email so I sent another one apologising but I still haven't heard from them so I'm thinking I'm in their slush pile (or whatever it's called) before even sending one of my manuscripts!

I told you I was getting impatient! lol

OK, so it's been less than a week but I just want to know that they are willing to do a bit of hand-holding is all. I'm tempted to find their phone number and try calling them tomorrow but I don't want to get on their bad side so I probably won't

How long should I wait though? I just want to know if they are interested in reading the manuscripts or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment