Monday 12 May 2014

Feeling really good right now!

I've literally just got back from having lunch with C and H and I'm feeling really good right now because the place we went to was on a really steep from the car park into the Inn and I didn't fall over at all! 

OK so I was clinging onto C's arm for dear life and my quad cane has never been used so much since I've had it but I managed it!

I had a stuffed mushroom and I think the coleslaw had dairy in it because the first mouthful of it tasted very strongly of milk or cream, but there wasn't very much of it so I ate the lot!

My knees are killing me now though!

It's H's birthday tomorrow so I gave her two of the gifts today and the third one will be emailed to her at some point tomorrow, just in case her other gifts didn't arrive in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment