Thursday 7 August 2014

That's a lotta money to spend in 10 days!

Electric wheelchair - £800
Insurance - £110
Personal loan - £150

So that's £1060 in 10 days but the wheelchair and loan are one-off payments and the insurance is for a year, so I can save up for the ramp in 3 weeks time then move £10 a month into Steve's account to pay for the extra electric to charge up the batteries...

So close I can taste it!

Steve ordered a long extension lead from Amazon this morning that was on Prime so it'll be here tomorrow, then I can charge up the batteries for the first time so that they don't leave me stranded in the middle of a busy road or whatever.

The men who delivered the chair said that I should charge it up after every use so that's what I'm going to do when the extension lead arrives and it says to do that in the user manual too and it's better to be safe than sorry so that's what I'll do  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment