Thursday 25 September 2014

Stolen from a Pagan forum

One of the mods on a Pagan forum I'm with posed the question of if an image or piece of music could ever say more than words written down.

I think they definitely can!

There were some pictures of natural faces (not man-made, Mother Nature's own creativity) within the bark of trees that was sent through the forum a little while ago - there is no way I can do those photo's justice with words they were just incredible, natural images within old tree's barks.... they had to be seen to be believed!

Each image made me feel so close to the Green Man and made me miss having a tree to hug!

What about you?  Have you ever seen an image that words could never do justice to, even by the most talented wordsmith in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment