Thursday 13 November 2014

I've done it! I've done it! I've done it!

As of now, I've finished NaNoWriMo 2014 and written 50,015 in 13 days!

That means that I'm definitely going to aim for 100,000 words next year and I'll still be finished before 30th with a few days to get back to my normal head space instead of the main characters!

Now I just need to plan out 50 chapters instead of 25!  lol

Having curly chips in celebration now and I'll have a long, hot, relaxing, bubble bath tomorrow as the official celebration!

It's going to be so weird to get out of the habit of opening up Word and yWriter every morning and get back into the habit of opening up 3 browsers and my email programme every morning instead!  I've got 2 weeks to get back into the habit though!

No comments:

Post a Comment