Tuesday 17 February 2015

AVG is...

... wonderful at keeping me safe!

I'm using the paid-for version and it's just detected and removed a virus from an email.  I can't remember how much it cost but I'd willingly pay more than a tenner a month, every month, for the peace of mind and protection it's giving me!

I've got the full protection and it's so worthwhile!  It's an anti-virus, firewall, online protection and something else all for the one price... it's brilliant!  It's one programme for total safety online and other than the first week when there were loads of updates to it and virus definitions and stuff because it was a fresh install it's been running in the background ever since!

I definitely recommend it!

If you want total protection but want value for money at the same time, get AVG - it's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment