Tuesday 14 July 2015

Have I bitten off more than I can chew with this?

I got my provisional driving license through the post yesterday.

I had intended to use it as photo ID only.

For some reason I started looking at driving schools around here an hour ago.  That's where I think I started going wrong.

Before I knew what I was doing, I emailed 2 schools and within minutes they replied.

One of the schools was fully booked.

The other wants me to call him after 8.30pm whenever I'm ready and we'll talk things through.


Before I knew what I was doing, I replied and said I'd call tomorrow.  Mistake number 2.

Haven't had a reply from him yet so maybe he's changed his mind?  He's prolly on a lesson with someone which is fair enough, I'll prolly bottle out of it by this time tomorrow!  lol

He doesn't have prices on his site though so maybe they are just too expensive for me?
Maybe it's my Higher Powers telling me to take this step?

I can afford it if I use the money I've been saving up for Steve's car but do I really want to use it before I've got it for him?  Which is more important to me?

Why don't I think things through before I do more than search for things?

Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment