Thursday 29 September 2016

I'm getting a bit good at this bugeting lark!

I've just checked my domains and hosting that are up for renewal at the end of October.

About £65.

Checked the Sainsbury's order and it's £47 atm but the vouchers from Sainsbury's take it down to £33.

Checked my bank balance and it's £180 right now, with all my bills and stuff taken out.

The shopping is usually just over £100 on a Monday, plus the £65 for the domain stuff, means that I'll still have £15 available to spend, plus the £500 on payday will easily cover my bills in October, as well as my website stuff and I'll still be able to get the shopping every week too!

I'm addicted to spending but the groceries every week seems to be all I need to keep it under control as well as having enough to cover my bills and having enough to cover my hosting and stuff as well.

It also gives Steve one less thing to worry about finding the money for too.

It'll be far from easy, but we'll get through it again, just like we did a few years back when he lost his previous job and started at TWM... far from easy but definitely doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment