Friday 18 November 2016

Just watched the first ever Grand Tour from Amazon

I've never been into cars.

Ever.

I occasionally glanced at the celeb bits on Top Gear or chuckled at things that weren't about cars but that's the closest I've ever been to watching a car show.

When Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May (had to check the name with the hubby, that's how uninterested I am in car shows) left Top Gear I was like "so what?" and shrugged my shoulders every time it was mentioned either by Steve or on the telly.  I really didn't give two hoots about it.

The Grand Tour thing was good though... took the best bits out of Top Gear and made it even better!  I even watched the bits about cars that I used to skip over on Top Gear.

I still don't reckon I'm "into cars" but if each show is like the first one, Amazon have found themselves a new viewer!  I won't stay up late especially to watch it, but I'll watch it after Masterchef and The Bill re-runs each week.

I haven't got a clue how many millions of pounds Amazon have paid for the programme and I really don't care either, but the humour and craziness and stuff is definitely still worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment