Monday 17 April 2017

2 weeks on Wednesday

It'll be 2 weeks on Wednesday that I got my lowered prescription of AP and I feel so much better on just that 5mg less... not foggy-headed, not asleep for 10-12 hours, more awake, don't have to take them 12 hours before I want to get up... brilliant stuff!

I get confused and unreal more often now which were the early alarm bells ringing before, but it hasn't gone any further than that so I'm going to phone my GP in the morning and ask him to prescribe the 10mg from now on.  Want to get it lower than that if I can, but not being ill is more important to me, so if I'm on 10mg for the rest of my life then so be it... if it's a choice between going onto 5mg and being ill or being on 10mg and just getting weird sometimes then I'm fine with that!  I'll definitely go with the 10mg and be a bit weird sometimes than to be on 5mg and for it not to do much of anything.

Gotta go for my blood test at some point to check that my liver and kidneys aren't damaged by being on the 15mg for so long... surely that's an ultrasound thing though?

No comments:

Post a Comment