Tuesday 13 June 2017

Warriner Secondary School in Bloxham

I can't remember if I've already asked this or not so wanted to ask (again?) before I forget.

I went to Warriner School in Bloxham, Oxfordshire, UK from the late 80's to the early 90's and loved my rural science lessons on the farm

I made some great friends who also enjoyed being on the farm.  Barry G and Jack H were in my year, Delia S and Yasmin G were in the year below me and there were another three friends a year below them.

If I've started the memories flowing and you think you know how to contact any of them, that'd be fantastic!  They knew me as Amanda J and it was back in the day where our uniform was brown.

I just want to get in touch with them all again is all to see how they're doing and if they still remember me and stuff.  I've never forgotten any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment