Wednesday 18 October 2017

Last night was weird

At about 8pm someone knocked on our door.

We looked at each other in total confusion and I went to answer the door.

A big family of total strangers with a small child that was no more than 2 or 3 years old asked if the child was ours.  I said nope.  Then they asked if we recognised him.  I said nope again and offered to let them call the police.  They said they would keep looking up and down the street.

I came back in and told Steve.

He asked if the child was deeply black.  I said nope and described the child.  Steve said that it might be someone a couple of doors down, so I went back to the door and passed it on to them.

Haven't heard anything more about it, so I hope the little boy got home safely last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment