Thursday 20 August 2020

That's the puppy dog walked and fed now...

It was really good this morning.  The puppy didn't poo like she has done on her last two walks since I came out of self-isolation so I didn't feel anxious and she'll be getting a biscuit when she poo's in the back yard.  I've taken my morning pills and the survey I was supposed to be doing this morning has been postponed until tomorrow now... thank you Gaia and Green Man❗  Means that I can stop being anxious about the interview and the fire alarms clashing now.


Apparently the bread is 4 days out of date and it'll be too close to lunchtime to have porridge when the fire alarm checks have been done, so I'm hoping for a biiig lunch today instead.  Pasta, meatballs and sauce 🍴 for lunch today, apparently 🤤


No comments:

Post a Comment