Wednesday 18 November 2020

Busy morning so far today

Woke up and came downstairs, started up my laptop and remembered not to start my email programmes, set the virus scan running, took my morning pills, had me breakfast and logged it in my Fitbit app, then had a phone call about my benefits... the person on the other end of the phone was shocked at how little we survived on each month, but he's willing to take on my case as long as my application is approved.  

 

My prescription turned up while I was on the phone, so Steve went to the door topless to get it off the pharmacy bod so they got a right eyeful this morning 😀 We got a couple of quiet hours before our groceries turned up, we put them away then came back in 'ere to discover that the virus scan had finished and I'm still free of nasties, so the backups are underway now, then Steve'll make a start on our lunches 🍴 and we can then relax for the first time today, knowing that we are pretty safe to assume there won't be any more callers either coming to the door 🚪 or on the phone 📞 and I'll be able to check my email for the first time today 😌


I'm pondering on studying one of the shorter courses this afternoon and potentially evening, but haven't totally decided about that one yet and if I do, which one(s) to study... I'm just gonna take the rest of the day as it comes now.


No comments:

Post a Comment