Thursday 14 January 2021

Achieved a lot today!

Despite not coming downstairs before 8am 🕗 I still managed to take all my pills, have my breakfast, do my exercises, sort out the news for two of the three sites (there wasn't any for the third site), had my lunch then spent the afternoon and evening studying  Managed to score 86% on the end of course test, with Steve's help.  

 

I've updated my navigation page with the certificate, pondering on an OpenLearn course tomorrow now that they've added so many new courses that I wanna take - haven't decided which one to start on yet though... which one do you reckon I should take tomorrow❓  Leave me a comment in reply to this blog post to let me know❓  Please❓

 

I've taken my last two pills, so I'm off to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment