Thursday 23 September 2021

I'm on the verge of tears now

Been studying a crime writing course all day and honestly didn't think I'd pass it first time.

 

I was wrong.


I got 9 of the 80 questions wrong which gave me a passing score of 88.75% in about 10 minutes out of the 30 I was allowed.


I'm feeling dead chuffed with myself now and I've even come up with an idea for my next novel, after JanNo, that I've already emailed my local police station about.  I doubt I'll ever submit it to an agent or publisher, but like with the sci-fi novel, I'm expanding my horizons and stretching myself so that my muse doesn't throw another strop at me during NaNo or JanNo.


Feeling really proud of myself, so I'm gonna go and catch up on Facebook and my emails after leaving them alone, literally all day.


Things will hopefully be back to normal again tomorrow - although, now I've been reinfected with the studying bug, who can tell?!


No comments:

Post a Comment