Tuesday 2 November 2021

Feeling proud of myself this evening because...

...after only two days, I'm already a day ahead of my personal writing target.  If I keep on at this rate I'll be finished on Sunday and if I don't focus quite so much on my writing and only manage 5,000 words a day for the rest of NaNo, then I'm on target to finish on the 9th instead of the 10th.


I've requested that we have a home baked loaf of bread ready for me to devour if I manage at least 5,000 words by lunchtime tomorrow so that I can have my liquid reward (J2O) as well as my first solid food since before the weekend.


We've got treat-sized bars of chocolate for a reward for writing over 7,000 words a day and Thursday to Sunday are available for totally zoning out of reality all day because nothing is planned, so I'm hoping to write 15,000 words every two days so that I can type my final full stop on Sunday instead of Wednesday... keep your fingers crossed that I manage to achieve it pretty please?


No comments:

Post a Comment