Sunday 17 April 2022

Pills taken and...

...I'm still wide awake, so lets do the weekly breakdown of care as of 7.28pm on Sunday 17th April:

My carer's care of me:  2 hours 52 minutes (and unlikely to increase)
My care of my carer:  82 hours 23 minutes (and still counting)

So I've considerably more than doubled the minimum required to be registered and paid as a carer and my carer hasn't even hit 10% of that same minimum yet and he's registered and paid as my carer.

 

If we hadn't had our hair cuts on Monday, it'd've been an easy 85 hour week this week 'cos we were with Steve's family for more than 3 hours on Monday and he'd have been asleep the whole time if we hadn't been out of the house, same as he usually is.


He's got one more chunk of cheese left to eat then I can take his plate through to the kitchen and head to bed.  I don't reckon I'll be asleep much before 9pm yet again, despite telling Steve how cream crackered and in desperate need of an early night I was again tonight.  He's got his tea and I'll see if he wants another drink then I'll hopefully be able to head to bed after that... I bet he'll find yet another reason to keep me up again though.


Gonna publish this blog post now before it gets even lighter and prolly won't post again before I say goodnight to you all.


Leaving you in peace for a bit now.


No comments:

Post a Comment