Sunday 31 July 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I woke up needing a wee before 4.30am and I've been caring for my carer ever since.  I've already taken my morning pills and refilled my reminder box ready for next week... only missed yesterday's and today's lunchtime pills this week, which is pretty good going I reckon.


I'm gonna go and water the plants (NOT seedlings <grin>) for the first time today, then put the rubbish and recycling out, then see if my carer wants any breakfast today.  I won't be eating this morning and very little at lunchtime 'cos I get travel sick too, but that doesn't seem to matter to anyone except me <shrug>


I've just started the virus scan, so that will hopefully have finished by the time I get back in after doing the watering.


No comments:

Post a Comment