Sunday 2 October 2022

Mornin' all

Thanks to the reminder on my mobile and laptop, I've remembered that I've got a book to read and review today, in amongst caring for my carer of course.


I've already taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for just over an hour.  He made me a bottle of squash overnight, so I need to give him credit for that on the spreadsheet... hold on and I'll do that now before I forget.


He said (and I quote) "put half one or something, that'll do" and judging by his lack of wanting to give me even feedback so that he gets credit for his support of me, I'm predicting, at 7.06am, that he'll find an excuse not to cook lunch today, so he'll be the only one having lunch and it'll be made by me for the fourth time this week and I'll be missing yet another meal, so I'd best have breakfast so that I gain rather than lose weight this week.


I'm gonna go and grab my breakfast now, while he's in the bathroom, so that I can eat *something* today, even though it'll be less than 500 calories to live on today.

 

I'm making a second prediction, at 7.10am, that it'll be down to me to take the rubbish and recycling out too


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment