Wednesday 31 May 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


Me?


I'm OK I guess, very snotty so it's gonna be a bad hayfever day for me today, I can already tell.


I've taken my morning pills and remembered not to open my email programmes so far, so that cool and groovy.  I've refilled my bottle of squash that had been empty for a couple of days and it's too late to risk making myself an early breakfast 'cos I can guarantee that I'd take a bite and the bell would go lol


I haven't got anything in my calendar for today so I'm gonna totally veg out and hopefully start to recover from the first two days off this week, especially yesterday.


I think I'm gonna have my second caffeinated drink of the week after I've had my breakfast this morning, to try and wake me up a bit.  I've given myself a couple of squirts of B12 too, to try and give me an energy boost.  I need to order some more of it though 'cos I'm rapidly running out.  It's lasted me for 3 months though, so that's OK.


This post is already waaaay too long, so I'm gonna publish it and wait for my carer then put up my to-do list and order the chocolate when she's gone.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment