Tuesday 6 June 2023

Goood morning all

I've woken up in a fairly decent mood, just a lot later than normal and my internet connection is on a go-slow this morning, so I'm already behind with my day but I don't care!


I've taken my morning pills, set the daily virus scan off, been for a wee and a poo 💩 and put the bags down by the front door ready for the groceries.


I've got a delivery due today that I'm really hoping will be small enough to come through the door, rather than me having to answer it.  There's also the potential of yesterday's electrician turning up too, but I don't know for sure.


Basically it's gonna be a very busy day for me!


Gonna attempt to sort out my day's to-do list before my morning carer arrives, but not sure how far I'll get with it 'cos it all depends on how early she is.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment