Sunday 26 April 2015

Cheeky cat!!!

I answered the door to our tea and a stupid, cheeky cat walked past my legs and into the house then up the stairs and jumped onto the bed in the main bedroom!

I shouted at the top of my lungs for it to get out of the house and it just ignored me and carried on as if this was it's home!  It's Mitzi's home, not the stupid cat!

Like Steve said, the police would have been called and they would have gone to the papers and sued us and stuff for not having control of a dog, but because it was a cat no-one thinks anything of it!!!

A dog taking over a house uninvited would cause all sorts of problems for not being under control and a dog pooing in public areas is against the law, but a cat?  Nothing wrong with them inviting themselves into a house and taking over!

*mutter, mumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment