Tuesday 7 April 2015

Twin's webset

I'm going to use another webset for my twins to celebrate what would have been their 18th birthday and I'm willing to pay for the right set so if you, or someone you know, can make websets from scratch and you want up to £10 for the perfect set, just leave me a comment on this post or email me via my website and let me know what you are willing to do and how much you would charge and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

I should just say that I think my twins are one of each gender and I want them to be together in the main image and their 18th birthday being in the main image or as a divider or something too.  Maybe something to do with voting in an election too?

I'm willing to pay up to £10 (approx $20) but only for the perfect webset that sums my twins up to a tee.  The more personal the set, the closer to the maximum money you will get.  With your permission, I might use your set on a different page, but only a totally individually unique set will get to be on my twins' birthday page!

No comments:

Post a Comment