Monday 3 April 2017

Just got back from me eye test

I was out and about for about 2 hours and Patrick coped well with it.

I didn't fall out or freeze so that put Steve's mind at rest.

Apparently I've got a squint and I've got to avoid bright flashes of lights to reduce my risk of getting a detatched retina because my sight is so bad.

My new lenses will be ready in a few days but I'm not entitled to new lenses in my current glasses because the voucher is only for one set.  That's fine by me though, I'll just keep these glasses somewhere safe and get the next set of new lenses in these frames... I've just got to remember to wear the new glasses each time I get them done!  lol

Got my yearly prescription review at 4pm and I'm getting a taxi there and back which'll be £12 but Patrick went into the red on the battery charge by the time I crossed over by the railway bridge, so didn't want to risk it just in case I got stranded and couldn't get to the surgery or back home in him.

Better to be safe than sorry and all that jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment