Tuesday 4 April 2017

Just taken me supplements

Haven't taken my supplements for a few days and I really noticed it so I've just taken them and I noticed the difference within seconds... before I even took the multivitamin, so my body needed either the calcium, magnesium or iron.  The multivitamin is kicking in now and I can see in HD again instead of grainy B&W!

I've got no idea if it's just my mind telling me the supplements are acting so quickly or if it really is the supplements kicking in, but I love them and will definitely be getting them again and again!

If you're looking for a decent online supplement supplier and you want 20% off your first order, just click on this link to go to Simply Supplements, click on the "referred by a friend" link, type in my name (Amanda George), click the little button, then type in my email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) and we'll get 20% off each.  Wouldn't go anywhere else now!

No comments:

Post a Comment