Friday 7 August 2020

Brave Baby Bumble Bee

I've just been into the bathroom and heard an increasingly loud buzzing in the bath.  When I followed the sound, I spotted Baby Bumble Bee 💖 in there and my heart went out to him/her again.

I opened the bathroom window while I was washing my hands then closed it again when the buzzing had stopped.


Either Baby Bumble Bee's sense of direction is waaaay off or s/he's getting increasingly braver.  Maybe it's weird to say, but I'm starting to care more and more for that little soul!

I will always help an animal in distress, especially if it's something quick and easy like the sugar water or opening a window... they are all alive and deserve to live, just because they are smaller than me is even more reason for me to do what I can for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment