Wednesday 5 August 2020

Busy morning so far!

There are a few videos of the puppy dog up on my site now and I've managed to do the much-needed moving around of July's photo's and videos so that there is more space on the first page of my site now for August's photo's and video's.

I've also had my porridge and first caffeinated drink of the week today and I really do feel much more human, despite not taking any of my supplements for 3 days, so maybe I just need a sugar fix and caffeine to keep me going every day 😉  I'll hopefully get my sugar fix every morning, as long as Steve keeps making us porrige but I'm only allowed 2-3 doses of caffeine a week according to the doc.

I've also left some feedback on the Freegle site about what I've been able to get rid of via them.  I definitely recommend you join them if you want to give and receive things locally and for free... it's sooo worth it and saves money and waste and tip space❗

No comments:

Post a Comment