Thursday 6 August 2020

Hectic day today!

I've been a busy bee today.

Did my first laps as soon as I came down when I woke up and been doing them every other hour since then.  Steve made our breakfast and lunch so that's it as far as food goes for the rest of the day now.  We'll be having sarnies and cake for our lunch tomorrow 'cos it'll be so blisteringly hot outside so Steve won't feel up to cooking for us. 

My legs are shocked at suddenly being used for the first time since the weekend so I'm not gonna do any more laps now... especially now that I've spotted Baby Bumble Bee needing another drink.  I've put 3 sugar waters out in foil trays then they are in a plastic tray so it'll hopefully be more stable too.

I've gotta return the replacement Fitbit that didn't work so Marie's gonna take it back with her tomorrow evening apparently.  Thank you Marie❗

Time for me to take my nightly pills now, then I'm gonna head to bed for the night, so I'll say nite nite orl now... sea ewe at some point tomorrow.  💤

No comments:

Post a Comment