Friday 23 April 2021

After I had finished uploading...

...todays news for all three sites, I decided to spend this afternoon and early evening studying again, 'cos it's been well over a month since I last studied and I'm glad I did 'cos I passed the end of course assessment first time, in under 5 minutes and I only got 4 questions wrong too, which was awesome!

 

I've just taken my last pill of the day, so it'll be kicking in soon and I can have a well-deserved early night.

 

We're having our hairs cut for the first time this year on Thursday, so I very much doubt there will be any news, but I'll hopefully manage to sneak in a bit more studying again.

 

As for tonight though, I'm gonna catch up with Facebook and my emails then head to bed I reckon, so I'll say nite nite orl to you now and I'll see you again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment