Sunday 25 April 2021

I was semi right and semi wrong

Just checked the ingredients of the new things and as predicted the soft cheese has an allergen, so that's three less meals for me next week (because he's taken off the grated cheese), but he left all 3 of my soya milk's on, so I'll have one of those for each meal that we would have had the cheese with along with bread and butter when Steve has the soft cheese and bagels.

 

Shouldn't complain really, 'cos £9 of the shop is for me this week which is an all time record I think!  Steve's stuff comes to £13.95 which leaves £17.38 for joint stuff, but as long as it gets used then that's OK.


I've just had a reminder come up to take my last pills of the day, then I'm gonna shut down and have an early night I reckon.


Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment