Wednesday 21 July 2021

So far this morning, I've...

...woken up almost an hour later than normal, so I watered the tomatoes as soon as I got downstairs, booted up my laptop while I was taking my morning pills, remembered not to open my email so started the virus scan, then sorted out the forum, all while caring for my carer.

 

Gonna make a start on the news while I'm monitoring my carers breathing, then make his breakfast when he wakes up ready for his early appointment (which in theory is the first or second of the day so we'll see what time he goes in today).


My hayfever is through the roof again today after having a pretty good day without it yesterday.


My carer has just woken up and decided against breakfast today, so I'm gonna go and make myself some toast now and bet I'll be doing lunch today too... gonna be potatoes and onions so that we can at least use a few of them before they sprout even more than they already are.


Pouring myself the first drink of pop of the day so that I don't get dehydrated.


Time to publish this before I forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment