Saturday 31 July 2021

That's a huuuge weight lifted off my shoulders for a little while

I've been appealing a legal decision for at least a year and I've had amazing support from my local CAB and the BLC.  The decision from the top decision-making judge has just come through the door and the decision was what we had been hoping for, and the appeal process starts again with all the previous decisions totally ignored so it's gonna take a lot longer again, but hopefully the new team will make the right decision this time.


I was sooo worried when I saw who the envelope was from (thanks to a stamp on the back of the envelope) but I'm sooo relieved that Steve persuaded me to open it and it's put me in a much more positive frame of mind now.


Hopefully it's an indication that today is gonna be a good day for me❓ 🤞


No comments:

Post a Comment