Thursday 2 September 2021

Steve's lunch made, tomatoes watered...

...reading and reviewing going well and I really am gonna have to live on my breakfast this morning for the rest of the day... far from ideal, but needs must.

 

A couple of meals have been decided for next week - Steve'll have chilli con carne one day and chicken Korma on a different day while I have a small jar of beetroot and a tin of harricot beans if Steve can be bothered to cook them for me.  There are 3 tomato MugShots left which are the only ones that I can have 'cos of my food allergy, but I bet Steve'll have those next week too, so I'll just have to hope that we get enough bread on Monday otherwise I'll be going without lunch again next week, but as long as Steve eats, that's OK right? 😒

 

Just had the reminder for my lunch-time pill, so I'd better take that now on an empty stomach, same with my evening pills too. 


OK, that's me dosed up until this evening now, so I'll carry on reading and reviewing the book.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment