Tuesday 29 November 2022

Mornin' all

How are you doing this morning?


I'm cold, tired and hungry, but I've still cared for my carer for very nearly an hour this morning.


To give him credit, my carer made me a bottle of squash overnight, so he's only 4 hours and 58 minutes behind the daily target now.  Our groceries are due this morning so I might get 15 minutes of support out of him when/if he helps to put them away but I'll be making lunch again (and hopefully be able to eat for the first time this week) so he'll only be 9 hours and 43 minutes behind by bedtime.


An hour and 10 minutes of support from me this morning.


The daily virus scan has finished and didn't find any nasties, so that's reassuring.


I've taken my morning pills so I'm dosed up until lunchtime now.


Time to crack on with the news until Steve wakes up and wants his 4th meal of the week made by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment