Wednesday 9 July 2014

Skipety doodah! :-D

I've just had the Benefits Agency on the phone with fantastic news!

As of now, I've been moved from IB to ESA in the support group for the maximum of 3 years and I've been awarded DLA until 2018 so basically I don't need to worry about money for 3 years and I'll be paid ESA fortnightly instead of monthly too... just got to get used to that now!  lol

I asked if I was expected to look for work and the lady on the phone said I don't have to right now but if I felt able to at any time in future just to let them know and they'll reassess me!

What a huge relief!  I'm grinning from ear to ear now and today has gone from an 8 out of 10 this morning to a 9 out of 10 now... it'll be a perfect 10 if I can get the gifts for the birthday page I'm making for GoF coded and uploaded without any more problems  :-)

My Higher Powers are really looking out for me today!

Edit - it's a great big 10 out of 10 now!  I'm going to have something to eat then head to bed with a huge grin on my face now!

No comments:

Post a Comment