Saturday 5 July 2014

Well known people and companies

I'm just wondering if well-known people and companies deliberately go with small companies for home improvement and web design needs?

My dad had a small company when I was a small child and he planned and fitted a home improvement for a Formula 1 driver at the height of this person's fame.

Steve is creating a whole new website for a famous company too and Steve works for a small company of less than 10 employees.

I know of the driver and the company but I'm not going to break their right to a bit of privacy unless I have their permission to name them in my blog... sorry!

I'm just wondering if they both went with small companies because they are less likely to bitch about them to the media or whatever.

That's why I'm not naming them here - I respect their privacy but it's something I'm currently pondering on.

No comments:

Post a Comment