Sunday 21 January 2018

Pup walked, supplements taken

I went to bed at 4pm yesterday and woke up at 10am wondering why it was dark outside.

I was just so cream crackered yesterday that I slept for 20 hours!

Worked out first thing that it was 'cos I hadn't taken me supplements yesterday, so I took me supplements first thing and I already feel so much better!

Just got back from walking the pup and Steve's asked his dad to take me for a blood test tomorrow so that I don't get a wet bum trying to put the batteries into Patrick!  lol

It'll be so much easier to go for appointments and stuff in Summer as well as being able to go into Gloucester 'cos there is less chance of rain then!  lol

Wanna go into Cheltenham at some point this year, just to see if it's doable in a wheelchair on buses is all.  If I *can* get to Cheltenham on the bus that'll be so totally awesome 'cos it's been at least 1.5 decades since I was last there!

As long as it's still all in the centre of Cheltenham I'll be fine, I'm sure, I just want to say that I can go into both Gloucester and Cheltenham is all.  I know I can get a taxi in and stuff, but the prices are just so different between bus and taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment