Friday 19 January 2018

Taken my last AD, because...

I've been taking an AD and AP since I came out of hospital at the start of 2003.

The pharmacy have known since then (as in 1.5 decades) that I'm allergic to dairy.

There have been 2 changes to my prescription since then, both to the AP part, first to the brand name about 5ish years ago and then to reduce the dose last April.  No problem with either of those.

For the last 2 months there has been a problem with the AD part... first off, last month, it took almost a week longer than normal to deliver it because of the supplier and this month they didn't deliver it at all because the manufacturer no longer makes the lactose free version that I've been having for well over a decade.

I've been considering stopping the AD just to see if I still need it, or if I was just low in vitamins, so now that I don't have any more of my AD left, I'll give it a try without and maybe ask about having a regular course of B12 jabs throughout the Winter months 'cos even the first jab in the last course did wonders for me, so I wanna give it a try for a while just to see what happens.

Means that I need to remember to take at least my multi every morning now though, cos I haven't got the back-up of the AD any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment