Sunday 14 January 2018

So unbelievably proud of you, Steve!

Steve's been helping me to walk the pup for the last 5 days.

Started off with me doing most of it and Steve taking her for the last part.

Not today though!

Today he walked the pup on his own to the post box, posted a letter and walked back with me still being in the house!

He did it twice as fast as I was thinking too... I thought to myself that he'd be at the end of the road, but he wasn't!  30 seconds later he was home!

I was sat on the sofa with my laptop booting up and in he walked!

Apparently he stopped once to catch his breath, but he did it totally alone for the first time in more than a decade!

He says his next target is the bus stop, but that's double the length he walked today so he needs to slow down a bit!  lol

He seems to be enjoying his morning walks with the pup though... once he had the motivation and he got through the barrier, he's waking up in a better mood and ready to do it as soon as I wake up and come downstairs now!

So proud of you for being able to do so much in less than a week, Steve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment