Tuesday 27 February 2024

Have I...

...found the reason for why the electricity has been eaten up for the last few hours even though the heating and installation were both turned off?


I've just turned the 'DHW' setting to 'off' and the smart meter light immediately went back to green for the first time since 3.30pm!


I'm gonna leave the heating and installation settings off until tomorrow then attempt to turn one thing at a time on.


I need to keep away from the DHW and absence settings now though, so I'm gradually discovering where the money goes to and how to eventually turn it off.


My electricity bill could be up to £500 this month but hopefully I'll be able to get things sorted soon and take my electricity bill down to about £120 a month with any luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment