Friday 23 February 2024

Today's (23rd February 2023)

My first meal since Wednesday lunchtime was a packet (3 servings or 150g) of a four seed mix which has thankfully sent my calorie count through the roof, but I still need to consume 105 calories without using electricity today and I'm still 613 calories short from yesterday, so I hope I manage to find a way to really ramp up my calorie count this afternoon so that I put on rather than lose weight on Monday!


My carer was shocked that I hadn't eaten anything yesterday, but that didn't stop her from going into the kitchen to use her phone for the entire 18 minutes she was here!


I think I'm gonna start having bread and me-friendly spread for my breakfast so that I can get a few more calories inside me without using the electric to toast the bread with... I've just gotta remember to take the bread out of the freezer tomorrow morning lol


Here's today's first meal photo for 2 days:



No comments:

Post a Comment