Saturday 24 February 2024

I'll definitely be...

...over budget again today, but nowhere near the amount I was dreading, so I'm feeling good about that.  If the central heating automatically turns off at 7pm then I'll be on top of the world and that much more confident that tomorrow will go a lot smoother than the last few weeks and I'll still feel warm and be able to have hot water which is even better.


Assuming everything goes well tomorrow, I'll be able to have a bath next week and start the final experiment that could take up to 4 weeks and potentially be pretty expensive 'cos it's finding the right settings for the bath and shower and there's up to 4 things to change, but hopefully by the end of March everything will be working as I'd hoped without me having to spend £500 a month on the electricity which is what I've been dreading for the last 30 hours.


Other than being pressured to have the soup at lunchtime, today has been a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment