Saturday 23 March 2024

Solar panel energy update

As of now (4.36pm) my solar panels have already sent £69.92 of renewable energy back to the National Grid and I remembered to email my energy supplier about how it'll work, but that's almost covered a month's electricity for me.  If the solar panel price comes off what I'm actually using, then I can afford to splash out on the heating and lights which is even better.  


I'll be glad when all the work is finally over and done with.  When the weather system thingy is eventually sorted out tomorrow I'm gonna give myself a couple of months totally off from everything before I start on the stairs.  I've had a busy start to 2024 so I desperately need a break from it all for a while now so that's exactly what's gonna happen.


I've added 4 mocktails to Tuesday's grocery order 'cos I'll be drinking the last one that's left tomorrow and I desperately need the reward and I definitely deserve it I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment